Social & communities
As a leading employer in our industry, and due to the nature of our work, it is essential that we are considerate in our actions and use our business success to benefit our people, the communities in which we work and that we carry out our operations with minimal risk to health and safety and the environment.
Proserv is committed to ensuring that the company remains a healthy, happy and environmentally conscious place to work. This includes the development of Proserv Community. Rather than CSR initiatives taking a top-down approach, decided and organized by a remote committee, Proserv Community turns CSR into something altogether more community based, with a distinct grassroots flavor.
With Proserv and Gilmore employees taking center stage, Proserv Community groups across the globe instead act as a facilitator for ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to create and take part in their own CSR activities. This can be anything from beach cleaning and community outreach, to Diwali celebrations and pumpkin carving contests, and to extreme cycling and running challenges, as well as fundraising for local charities.
Proserv Community is the thriving, beating heart of both Gilmore and Proserv Controls divisions for social activities, volunteering and charity fundraising.
Recent charity and fundraising drives include:
- Kerala Fund after the Indonesian Floods
- Houston Disaster Fund after Hurricane Harvey
- Close involvement with the charity Outward Bound in the UK
- Raising money for local charities such as Charlie House in Aberdeen
- Houston You First Foundation supports families of brain injury victims
- Houston Disaster Donation after Hurricane IDA for Louisiana
- Houston Blood Center
- Adopt-A-Family program through The Houston Children’s Charity