Our ESG Commitment
Gilmore, a Control Devices company, is committed to utilizing its flow controls technologies to optimise the reliability and performance of energy assets, reducing the carbon emissions of our customers and supply chain, and supporting sustainable energy generation.
We care about our people, their development and how we conduct ourselves as a business. We support equal opportunities for all, a diverse workplace, and an environment where colleagues are encouraged to thrive and fulfill their potential. Doing things the right way is wired into our FRESH values and we adhere to high standards of governance, integrity and regulatory compliance.
Gilmore will help to protect the planet’s future by ensuring we remove more greenhouse gases from the atmosphere than we emit.
To be a carbon net zero company by 2040 or sooner.
How will we become net zero?
REDUCE emissions through increased efficiencies
BALANCE the remainder through carbon offsetting programs
SUPPORT our supply chain to show evidence of the same
Gilmore aims to reduce, balance and support across all three emissions scopes.
SCOPE 1: all direct emissions from our activities are under our control.
SCOPE 2: indirect emissions from power sources purchased and used by Gilmore.
SCOPE 3: all other indirect emissions from Gilmore activities occurring from sources that we do not own or control.
People Policies – Gilmore will ensure that its personnel are able to work in a professional, safe and discrimination free environment.
Learning & Development – Supported by our FRESH values, our mission is to allow our people to continually develop, thrive and reach their full potential.
Employee Engagement – We are committed to giving our employees a voice through employee representative forums, employee engagement surveys and regular town hall meetings.
Community – We ensure that the Group remains a healthy, happy and environmentally conscious place to work.
Pay and Conditions – We provide a fair and cost-effective pay and reward structure that motivates and retains our employees.
Gilmore ensures that its personnel are able to work in a professional, safe and discrimination free environment.
- All Gilmore employment policies ensure equal employment opportunities for all employees
- We prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, religious beliefs, age or any other status protected under applicable law
- We treat people with mutual respect and dignity and will not tolerate any form of abuse, victimization, bullying or harassment
- Our recruitment and selection processes support diversity and inclusion, are gender neutral by design and our recruitment adverts are free from bias
Supported by our FRESH values, our mission is to allow our people to continually develop, thrive and reach their full potential.
- We support knowledge sharing and empower our employees to develop themselves through access to coaching and mentoring, learning libraries and webinars
- We provide role specific and developmental training and further education support, including sponsorship and competence frameworks
- We continue to support the promotion of the STEM sector as a viable career option for all, working with schools, colleges, universities and employer forums
We are committed to giving our employees a voice through employee representative forums, employee engagement surveys and regular town hall meetings.
- We have various systems in place, such as Yammer and Teams, that actively encourage open conversation and interaction
- We provide channels, such as online reporting systems and surveys, that allow employees to provide direct feedback to identify and understand issues or concerns
- We work with employee advocacy groups and Change Champions to identify opportunities for improvement, where benchmarks for future and past performance can be made
We ensure that the Group remains a healthy, happy and environmentally conscious place to work.
- With our employees taking center stage, Gilmore Community groups act as facilitators for ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to create and take part in their own CSR activities
- Each facility remains responsible for its own Community, organizing efforts such as charity fundraising and donation drives
- We produce internal communications campaigns that focus on topics such as mental health awareness, complacency awareness, and health and wellbeing
We provide a fair and cost-effective pay and reward structure that motivates and retains our employees.
- We support fair pay, where people doing the same or similar work are paid within appropriate salary ranges for the work undertaken
- We provide generous core benefits that are funded by the company, such as medical insurance and retirement plans
- We support flexible working and have a policy that can be applied to all roles in the organization
- We will make reasonable adjustments to enable equality of opportunity for all our employees
Corporate structure and governance – As an organization, we ensure our corporate structure and governance are fit for purpose for delivering our goals.
Business and personal integrity – Gilmore personnel are expected to perform and work with honesty and integrity and comply with all applicable laws.
Protecting Gilmore employees – We are committed to ensuring our workplace is a safe and ethical place to work for all employees, contractors and stakeholders.
Protecting Gilmore assets – We are committed to ensuring that our assets are not at risk from fraudulent activity, or exposure from data and confidentiality breaches.
As an organization, we ensure our corporate structure and governance are fit for purpose for delivering our goals.
- Led by a board of directors, with responsibilities delegated to the Gilmore executive team, we ensure our corporate structure is fit for purpose for delivering our goals and objectives
- Governed by the LLC Agreement, we have committees in place to ensure that appropriate oversight and governance are maintained over matters of particular importance
- We have developed policies and a Business Code of Conduct to ensure that we carry out our business in a legal and ethical manner and expect those with whom we do business to embrace similar values and standards
- We abide by the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act 2010, the Dodd-Frank Act and Proserv companies must comply with all applicable export control laws and economic sanctions when conducting international business
Gilmore personnel are expected to work with honesty and integrity and comply with all applicable laws in the course of their business activities.
This is whether or not such activity is specifically covered by the Proserv business ethics booklet or any other Proserv policy.
- Gilmore personnel must avoid conflicts of interest between their private activities or personal interests and their responsibilities and duties owed to the company
- Personnel are prohibited from trading in shares or other securities in Proserv or any other publicly traded company on the basis of inside information
- Gilmore will not engage in any activity or business practice that are in breach of any applicable competition and/or antitrust law to which they may be subject
- Conflict minerals: we undertake reasonable due diligence with our supply chain to understand the origin of the minerals contained in Gilmore products
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is a safe and ethical place to work for all employees, contractors and stakeholders.
- Gilmore is committed to ensuring that our employees have the right to create and join organizations of their choice without fear of reprisal or interference
- Gilmore is committed to ensuring that you are able to work in an environment that is free from harassment, including victimization and bullying
- Gilmore’s business activities are governed by stringent HSE principles designed to ensure best practice and compliance across our operations
We are committed to ensuring that our assets are not at risk from fraudulent activity, or exposure from data and confidentiality breaches.
- We are committed to supply chain transparency, with our supplier base qualified, monitored and audited through an approved vendor list using a procurement policy
- Gilmore will not condone, facilitate or support money laundering or fraud, and will comply with all relevant national and international laws and regulations
- Gilmore personnel must protect confidential information, proprietary information and trade secrets in their possession from unauthorized use or disclosure
- Gilmore will comply with local privacy laws and legislation affecting the acquisition, maintenance and use of personal data, for both employees and contractors, clients and agents