Proserv IWOCS is a fully integrated system which provides temporary well control during subsea well installations, workovers and abandonments.
With over 40 years’ of experience, we have executed over 700 monitoring, control and retrieval projects, making us the global leader in design, manufacturing and rental of IWOCS.
With a global fleet of IWOCS units offering a spectrum of size and functionality, we can offer our clients a comprehensive unlimited package solution to meet each field’s unique configuration.
A fully independent service solution
We pride ourselves in offering clients the opportunity to have a fully independent service solution, delivered by the most experienced IWOCS team.
Our highly experienced offshore service personnel deliver IWOCS solutions built to exact client specifications and requirements. Our team have worked in every part of the globe, on the full range of subsea trees and interventions, as part of long-term project rotations and short-term projects, working alongside our in-house engineers to support our clients from project kick off through to project completion.
Our independent, unique and efficient control solutions apply throughout the life cycle of the subsea well offering a full range of equipment functionality for our clients, dependant on the field’s requirements.
Systems can be surface operated and integrated with a wide variety of subsea christmas trees, landing strings and subsea control systems.
- Deployment of equipment and manpower within a 48-hour period
- IWOCS operations and aftermarket service available via our global dedicated centres
- Servicing of client owned IWOCS
- Design and build of integrated early production systems
- Design and build of multiplexed systems for deepwater applications
- Can be integrated into different types of workover scenarios and with third party equipment
- Fully interchangeable and can be integrated to suit all subsea trees or subsea intervention systems
- Custom capabilities and systems are also offered