More operators are looking at new approaches to control and monitor their assets using centralised and decentralised SCADA systems for individual field and multiple field (portfolio) locations, giving the end user enhanced visibility and maximised optimisation of power generation assets.
Proserv’s SCADA offering covers three specific areas: system provision, consultancy and service. Proserv Controls is SCADA agnostic, meaning that we can apply customer-preferred SCADA platforms to develop SCADA systems suitable for their intended application. This gives Proserv Controls the freedom to offer a modern and independent approach to control and monitoring of critical infrastructure.
With these capabilities, Proserv Controls offers turn-key control room, control system service and consultancy including feasibility and requirements, technical planning and implementation, SCADA platform selection, installation and commissioning, and maintenance and obsolescence support.
Proserv Controls SCADA offering
- Standard and bespoke SCADA system development and deployment
- Package SCADA
- Field SCADA
- Portfolio SCADA
- System configuration
- System optimisation
Consultancy and Service
- Strategic consultancy
- Technical due diligence
- System review and assessment
- Cyber security/hardware integrity monitoring SaaS
- 24/7 SCADA support
- Offsite storage (cloud or physical) and data management (back up/restore)
- Third party testing and integration
- Obsolescence management through hardware and software support
- Facilitate R&D and innovation projects